Each Inflatable has a list of safety rules posted near the front entrance. These rules must be followed at all times during the operation of the inflatable rental. The following guidelines are intended to ensure safe operation of the equipment, but are not specific to one inflatable.
- All inflatables require at least one (1) adult of 18 years or older to supervise participants.
- Obstacle Courses & larger slides require two (2) adults to supervise participants, one at the entrance and exit.
- Inflatables must remained fully inflated and powered while participants are inside. Should the blower lose power or trip a circuit, quickly guide all participants out of the bounce house and reset the blower.
- Children should not be permitted to go behind the inflatable or near the blower.
- Should the ride need to be turned off due to inclement weather, remove all participants before shutting down the blower.
- No food, drinks, candy, or other consumables are not permitted inside the inflatable. We clean and inspect our inflatables to ensure their cleanliness, and these substances can be difficult or impossible to remove from the inflatables material.
- Participants must remove shoes before entering the inflatable. Personal wear such as jewelry or glasses should be removed prior to entering, as they may become lost or broken, or damage the inflatable.
- Should you run into any issues regarding operation of the inflatable equipment, call us at 727.916.2057 and we’ll gladly assist in solving the problem or dispatch someone to assist you.
13′ x 13 ‘ Bounce Houses permit a maximum of eight (8) participants at one time.
15′ x 15′ Bounce Houses permit a maximum of ten (10) participants at one time.
- Do not allow participants to climb, jump, or sit on the walls or roof of inflatable. They are intended to be used only from inside.
- Do not allow any roughhousing, wrestling, dives or flips inside the bounce house. Although they are secured to the ground, such activities could jostle other participants and cause them to loose their balance and become hurt.
- Do not allow participants to lie down or sit inside the bounce house. Other participants may not notice them and cause and accident.
- Do not insert a water hose or other liquids into the bounce house. Certain rentals are designed for use with water, but this will severely weaken and/or damage an inflatable unit not constructed for such use.
Slides and Obstacle Courses
- Participants on slides must go down feet first, and one at a time per slide. Ensure participant has exited slide before the next is allowed to begin.
- Do not allow participants to climb on walls, side panels, or roof of inflatable slides.
- Do not allow participants to lie down or sit at the end of the slide while other riders are going down.
- Do not use water or other liquid lubricants on the slide. Certain rentals are designed for use with water, but this will severely weaken and/or damage an inflatable not constructed for such use.